Your Girl on the Train

Part one • Day one 


Lost cell service during dinner an hour ago and I’m sitting here with my thoughts and I can’t talk to you. 

I’m going to preface this with I know I’m seeing you soon and this wasn’t goodbye forever. 

We’ve spent time apart like this all the time  in the past and I know once I’m out of this 6x3 cabin time will fly by but I’m  literally trapped in a  small box with my big thoughts and feelings so bear with me


Saying goodbye to you today was one of the hardest things I’ve done. I know we’ve said it all to each other this last month  but every day I’m finding a deeper reason why I love you, I’m so excited about it and the only person I want to tell is you  


I know I’ve always cared for you but I also feel like this last month you’ve also become my best friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

The good, the bad, the deported.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff