June 8 - Six-O-Clock & June 10 - Best bit of your weekend AND A camera update!

Back on track!!

June 8 - Six-O-Clock 
This is me at six-o-clock, sitting at work and menu planning for the week! (Actually taken on June 10)


June 10 - Best bit of my weekend 

Well since I worked Fri-Sun nothing was really that great (it will feel great when I get paid on Thursday) So instead I'm posting pictures of my Calla/Kim day at Gage park since that was the highlight of my week! (Taken with the nice camera pre lens disaster) 






In other news, I went to Bell Arte today and a new lens for my Nikon will be 170$ which isn't as bad as I thought so after a couple weeks of saving I should be able to get a new one!!

Hope no one melted today!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

The good, the bad, the deported.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff