June 3 - On Your Plate


As I mentioned before I started this - June has some lame photos - this being another one. BUT there is a story behind the food on this plate; 

My dad used to tell me that no matter what you make if you make it with love somebody will notice. One of the many advantages of living with the Cumby's is that Anne expresses her love (well it's one of the ways she expresses love) is through her cooking, which is amazing.
So basically anything on my plate made by Anne is amazing and makes me feel loved!

Tonight's dinner - Asparagus and a chicken kabob with bacon,  pepper and onion 
                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff