June 11 - A Door

I was so tempted to just go to bed and not do todays photo so you better appreciate this!!

I chose to take a photo of my closet door because of all the doors it's what holds the most meaning to me...as much as a door could.

This door is located in my room, in a house where I have lived for 9 months - a small house with three rooms and four people, a house filled with love, a house where I have learned a lot about myself.

I love this house, and I love the people who live in it!

My closet contains so many pictures that so appropriately capture what is going on in my life - it has our photo reel from nursing formal, wedding invitations, Christmas cards from people who matter to me, pictures of some of the little people in my life, a commitment to the career I am about to start, thank you cards and a weenie flyer! I see that door and my heart is full, I think about the room where the closet door is located and my heart is full, I think about the house that the room where the closet door is and my heart is full, I think of the people who occupy this house and my heart is full.

So, ya - it's just a door...but it holds more than just the pile of clothes located behind it.

Taken with my iphone - sigh 



Wreck This Journal Entry #1 
Remember that journal I bought that is essentially meant to be destroyed? I have done ONE entry so here is how the journal looks so far!


I used a key - wasn't that creative with it 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff