February Photo A Day "Challenge"

My blog is getting boring - kinda. It's basically me just complaining about stuff so I am going to try this February-Photo-A-Day challenge (why not add something else to my already long list of things). The title is pretty self explanatory - for everyday in February you take a picture about something different, so I will do that and then add a little blog to go along with it. Here is the breakdown of the list

1: Your view today
2: words
3: hands
4: a stranger
5: 10am
6: dinner
7: button
8: sun
9: front door
10: self portrait
11: makes you happy
12: inside your closet
13: Blue
14: heart
15: Phone
16: something new
17: time
18: drink
19: something you hate to do
20: handwriting
21: a fave photo of you
22: Where you work
23: Your shoes
24: inside your bathroom cabinet
25: green
26: night
27: something you ate
28: money
29: something you are listening to

I have been really overwhelmed this past week especially with school work and just life things going on right now which are weighing heavy on my heart and one of the questions that comes up when talking with friends is: "what are you doing for yourself?"

Well...

I play soccer 1 hour a week - that's about it. So in doing this challenge I am going to try and take all of the pictures with my new-to-me camera (see last blog, I posted my "attempts" at photography). It may be hard for all of them since I don't want to bring my camera to school. That means, going home and spending 5-15 minutes taking and editing the photo of the day and just getting out of the library/my room etc and spending time alone with me and my camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff