February 5: 10am

So, I cheated a little bit.

This morning I offered to help Anne out at The Cannon and we had a pretty big rush around 10 am so I didn't get a picture at the exact moment I was supposed to, BUT I took a picture of where I was standing at 10am. The "Waffles of insane greatness" station - I'm not kidding, that's what they are called - and rightly so - they are AMAZING (or so everyone told me today, humblebrag? YUP)

Oh shoot, I should have taken a picture of the waffle ... oh well


 
I had SO much fun playing barista today, it was a nice change of pace and it was awesome getting to hang out with Anne for the morning! Also at 2pm, I made my own latte - not bad for a rookie if I do say so myself.


So to make up for the fact that I missed 10am - I took a picture at 10pm. This is me leaving the superbowl party in my soccer gear. 

This is short, and not that inspiring - but it's 11:30 and I'm tired. 

- Kim 

P.s (do you use ps after a blog?) If you read my blog leave a comment I would LOVE to know who is checking this out other then myself 100 times a day. 

THE END
for real 


I promise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff