February 2: Words




Two years ago almost exactly (Feb 03, 2010) I left to begin my year of teaching abroad. It was one of the most life changing experiences to date. For todays photo I took a small little shoot of the first journal entry that I wrote once in Indonesia, I blogged a lot while I was there so feel free to look back and read about my experience. So much has changed since that trip, if you had asked me two years ago where I would be on February 02, 2012 the last thing I thought I would be doing is going back to school, be living down town Hamilton and be involved in a church. And now, I couldn't imagine my life any other way. On that note, I wish I had more time to write, I love writing (outside of papers of course) and I often find it very therapeutic. For a blog about words, I really don't have much to say. 

- Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff