Unsettled

School is great, so great. It is actually the one place in my life right now where I am finding stability, no wait, I also find my stability at Eucharist . . . but other than that I am just feeling unsettled.

I thought that by 23 I would really "know" who I was, really have myself figured out, but then again, if I had myself figured out I think I would be boring . . . I know what direction I am headed and I am doing my best to go in that direction with confidence in my abilities and confidence in knowing that I have a lot to offer.

Yet

I am unsettled, I know that for the next four years I am not going to have the opportunity to just pack up and jump on a plane and head somewhere random. I am unsettled and having a hard time finding where I fit in, I feel like I am so many roles and it's hard to distinguish which one is priority.

I am a "mature" student (strictly because of my age)

I am a daughter

I am a support worker

I am a sister

I am an "aunt"

I am a friend

I am Kim


....just learning how to fill all these shoes, how to wear all these hats.

Adjustment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff