Two Weeks of Summer

I had a two week break in between mohawk and McMaster - here are some pictures of what I did, they are mostly of Amaris' second B-day and the day I spent fishing with my cousins!

Amaris Turns Two - So we ate a lot of candy, early in the morning 















Went fishing with my cousins - I suck 




I found a frog, then my cousins speared it and used it as bait. 


The scenery is pretty shabby



Pretty much the only thing I caught all day


Just before the frogs heroic death



Tim decided to jump in the water - it was cold as you can tell by the amount he is sucking in

Well there ya go! Have a great weekend everyone!!

- Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff