Book Your Own Face

My facebook is gone . . .

for many reasons

The main one being it is a MAJOR time suck and I really don't have hours to spend looking at all your lovely faces, liking your hilarious status and tagging you in embarrassing pictures.

Also,

I spend more time on FB then I do reading my Bible - there's a problem with that.

There are other reasons but those two are the big ones. I may re activate over Christmas holidays...

In the meantime I will post pictures and stuff on my blog, which will be updated ALWAYS now since I don't have FB distracting me!

Anyways, it's late - school is tiring - and I am starting to believe that my psychology course is ACTUALLY a psych experiment which involves stressing out your students by not teaching - but basically shooting a video of your voice and stupid graphics and then making them do a ridiculously difficult quiz based off of above mentioned stupid videos. That was my evening . . .

I'm leaving you with this awesome video - my friend Andrew makes a ton of hilarious videos and currently this one is my favourite, due to my love of zombies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff