Patience

My prayers lately have been filled with asking God for patience around a situation in my life, asking for patience and for Him to really guard my heart.

So now I wait

I am trying to be patient

I am praying through my anxiety

I am finding strength in the fact that no matter the outcome I am loved by many and in return love many.

Anyways,

I am currently sitting at work, the weather is awesome in a terrifying way. It is pouring rain, lightening is illuminating the dark room I am sitting in and there is quite a bit of adrenaline pumping through me right now, that may have to do with the fact a warning keeps flashing across my screen telling me to take cover. Not sure where I would even take cover, I keep assuming as long as my power is on I am safe. I should actually go hunting for some flashlights....


- Kim -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff