Frustrated

Today I have felt nothing but frustration. There was not a particular event that happened today to cause the frustration. . . I just am.

It started while I was doing my devotions, just a feeling of sheer annoyance in the pit of my stomach, and I haven't been able to shake it. I prayed about it, tried to figure out why . . . and really my only conclusion is Satan is not too happy with the current arrangement I have with God. The tables have turned in my life.

I am frustrated because they told me to "slow down" in my physio routine because I have been feeling a slight pain in my knee and there is some reoccurring bruising. I thought physio is where I am supposed to thrive and push it, not slow down.

I am frustrated because I have been waiting 8 weeks for my employment insurance, which I am entitled to, to arrive. Yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying I am not eligible because I don't have a medical certificate. It took them 8 weeks to inform me of this, I have been on the phone with numerous people numerous times and not ONCE did anyone mention a medical certificate. So now I have to pay my doctor to fill out a form, resubmit and wait another three weeks. I am technically not supposed to be back at work until January 4, but had to return because I currently have 18$ in my bank account and about $1000 visa bill with my name on it. (Thank goodness it is pay week)

I am frustrated because I have 18$ in my bank account and $1000 dollar visa bill with my name on it.

I am frustrated that I have to rely on my parents to get around because the car is getting fixed and I am not 25 so I can't drive the rental.

I am frustrated that I have gained 10 pounds since coming back from Indo and I promised myself that wouldn't happen.

I am frustrated because I had to let someone out of my life who means a lot to me because he doesn't love Jesus the way I do. And honestly I don't think it's fair. . .

I am frustrated because I work hard, really hard. I try to accomplish what I am supposed to while on shift, yet I can't even get hired for a weekend contract.

I am frustrated because I am supposed to still be in Indonesia, not at home living with my parents at 23 years of age. And I am frustrated at the fact that I am complaining about that, I have it great here.

I am frustrated because I emailed a group of friends about a really cool Christmas get together idea and NONE of them have replied. (Again stupid reason to be frustrated, I am sure they don't have the opportunity to check facebook 1000 times a day like me)

I am frustrated because I feel frustrated . . .

Wow

That list was longer then I had intended . . . I am trying to shake this. I am hoping (and praying) that I wake up tomorrow with this frustration pit in my stomach melted away. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff