AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




So there have been WAY too many road bumps in this China process, and this morning I hit another one. My contact in China (Maggie) sent me an e-mail telling me the chinese government denied my visa papers for whatever reason. I was completley heart broken, I have been mentally preparing myself for this school for well over a month now. I signed the contract, sent it ALL my papers and was pretty much told I had the job. The thing with my contact in China is it takes her forever to reply back to emails and this is causing more and more frustration because I just want things FINALIZED!


I have since opened up another door for myself (yes since this morning). A good friend of mine is teaching in Indonesia, she LOVES it there and has encouraged me numerous times to consider coming there to teach instead of China. I sent her an email this morning asking her to send me more information, maybe China isn't supposed to be where I am going and thats why it is taking so long for this to happen. . .


I am so ready for this and now it just feels like I am back at square 1...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff