CHINA UPDATE!!

A couple months ago I mentioned in my blog that there was a contract that I really liked but then they wanted me to start on October 1 and they had sent me the contract on September 28, it of course went to someone else. Well I emailed my rep from China notifying her that I would be much more available to start in the new year and she sent me another contract from the same school!! It is the Pingyang Primary school in Zhejiang Wenzhou China I wanted to work with kids but you aren't always guaranteed that so I am glad that it is a primary school.

That is all for now I haven't agreed to the contract yet I am bringing the contract to Kevin ( a guy my family knows who lived in china for 10 years!)to go over it with me and will most likely sign by the end of this week!!!!!!!


The school is located in Ping yang County, Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff