Life to date...and possibly an empty promise?

I am a blog failure I promise to update this more regularly especially now that I'm actually doing something exciting with my life!
About 6 months ago I took a course at McMaster University to obtain my English as Second Language degree with the hopes to travel and teach children English. I just received a contract from China that I will most likely be taking on. I will be moving to China in November to the province of Zhejiang in the city of Wenzhou it is near Shanghi. I will be living in a two bedroom apartment complete with living room, kitchen and bathroom but it will be NOTHING like a two bedroom apartment we have here in Canada. Its going to be an epic life change and an amazing experience and I can't wait to start my adventure!
BEFORE I go to China I will be travelling to Australia to visit Lachie for a month I am so excited to see him because even though our phone conversations are awesome...they aren't enough it's going to be an experience for sure.
I will keep all two of you who actually read this updated in the weeks, months, and exciting year to come!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff