My Life as of Late

I am sorry for my blogging absence it has been a pretty crazy month. Three weeks ago I seriously hurt my knee playing soccer which then ended my soccer career for this season. It was really painful and sore for the next little while I tried making an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon but he is unavailable to see me till June 10...so far away. I went to my family doctor and she couldn't find anything wrong with it and then after awhile it just started to feel better, still swollen, but better.
The following Saturday I went to my friends house and as I got out of the car something happened to my knee at the time I had NO idea what was going on and I was experiencing the WORST pain (no exaggeration) that I have ever felt. I went to the ER waited 5 HOURS and then the pain just went away and I just decided to go home because I was sick of waiting and just figured the worst was over. WRONG!!! A few days after that it happened again my knee just gave out so I went to the doctors AGAIN and she FINALLY took some damn x-rays and then I jsut waited a few days, and waited, and waited. Then my knee went out on me again and I was SO sick of waiting for my doctor so I went to McMaster ER and FINALLY got some answers I have a hole in my MCL it is the ligament that holds my kneecap in place and my kneecap keeps slipping through it. It feels about as painful as it sounds. So now I am starting phsyio on Monday and if all goes well it will heal itself ... if all else sucks I will need surgery. Fingers crossed kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff