No Laughing in Soccer?


I play on a woman's indoor soccer league every Monday night I love it and it is alot of fun its a good way to get stress out. Anyways I am a very competitive player my nick name is Bonesaw because I kick ass and take names. ANYWAYS tonight we were playing like any normal night there was a group of four of us in a struggle over the ball when a girl from the other team started shoving me around so being the competitive person that I am I may have nudged back. The girl FLIPS out starts yelling profanities in my direction I just shrug it off and laugh because there is no point in yelling back..at one point I thought she was going to punch me. (for the record if it came to that I would have DESTROYED her) What does the ref do? Instead of carding her for swearing he looks at me and tells me to STOP LAUGHING...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Whatever I shrugged it off not five seconds later the ref got smoked in the head with the ball and I would have laughed but apparently that isn't allowed. Oh and at the end of the game I apologized to her in the line up and her response "yeah whatever" apparently it was a bigger deal in the heat of the moment. I think some people take themselves too seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff