It has been over a year...


I always go through these spurts of blogging I used to have a xanga site but that was a different time in my life and it actually pains me to read some of those posts.
A little bit about myself; I am 21 I live in Hamilton and I am potentially moving to this amazing apartment in Stoney Creek in a couple of months...but that all depends. I have experienced alot in my 21 years some things I am glad and some things that still keep me up at night but I guess that is a different blog for a different time. I spent half of my life in the US of A five years in cali and five years in Alabama and the other half has been spent here in Canada. First things first...snow was awesome my first winter here...after ten ...not so much.
I am extremely competitive in so many aspects of my life I play a bunch of sports my first love is basketball though after a few seasons of indoor soccer that may change. I just took up boxing and it gets out so much aggression and beating the shit out of people for fun is awesome. I hate to fail and I hate to quit I have pushed myself past injury to the point of stupidity but without sports I would go crazy and probably gain three hundred pounds.
I am a Christian but I fail daily but God is an important part of my life the only consistency in a world of inconsistencies
My friends are very important to me I love meeting new people and I have lots of acquaintances there are very few who I consider true friends but the ones I do mean the world to me.
I love the summer I hate the cold, I love music everything I do involves it I have to either be listening to it, playing it, or singing in my head (don't judge you all do it). I love photography I am constantly seeing things as though I am looking through a camera lens. I love travelling and I know that where I stay is always temporary. I would love to see the world everything and anything I think it would be amazing to have been everywhere. If it didn't cost so much damn money to travel I would do it. If I could just backpack everywhere I would the ocean prevents me from going anywhere exciting.

Well this is all I feel like typing
Until next year
peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The good, the bad, the deported.

All You Need is Love - and Air Conditioning.

BALI BALI BALI . . . and stuff